Eye Problems!!!
I’ve spent the last couple of days going back to the ophthalmologist to get the right prescription. I don’t know why but every time I go I always get the wrong one. My doctor says is because I don’t blink when I’m supposed to or something like that. I don’t understand, but I’m getting really annoyed with myself. I’m pretty sure he’s about to curse me out, or send me to another doctor. I’m kind of embarrassed, and I don’t want to go back tomorrow.
damn really wow that sucks lol
ReplyDeletebut don't feel bad or embarrassed though ; )
don't get sad get glad!
uhm i don't think it's cause you blink, i think it's because you force your eyes too much when he's examming you.
Don't feel too bad, I am a glaucoma suspect meaning that my eyes show conditions of a glaucoma patient but I really do not have glaucoma. Scary...Get Money :)
ReplyDelete